PCB Design and Simulation Services
ELDAAS offers cutting edge PCB solutions to the global electronics players. We are specialist in high-speed, multi-layer, mixed signal PCB designs along with combined signal Integrity, thermal analysis, fabrication and assembly.
We add value to customers as one stop solution provider for PCB related requirements from schematic development to delivering the tested assembled boards with the required approvals and certifications.
We understand the nuances on designing high-density/high-speed PCBs that are manufacturable, reduced time-to-market and BoM optimization.
PCB Design Services
- Symbol creation
- Component Library management
- Routing & Component Placement
- Successfully delivered multi-layer boards of more than 26 layers
- High-speed serial circuits (PCIe, SATA, SRIO, USB 3.1, USB Type C)
- High-speed parallel (PCI-X, DDR memory interfaces, proprietary FPGA and DSP buses)
- Well versed in designing MIL grade boards
- Legacy Migration / Reverse Engineering capability
- Design of test fixtures, probe cards
- HDMI, VME, LVDS, RVDS interfaces
- High-density/high-pin count designs, involving advanced PCB technology (microvias, via-in-pad, ultra-fine pitch BGAs 0.4mm, 0.2mm)
- Mixed-signal boards with noise/power isolation
- Hybrid stack build up for High speed/Mixed Signal Boards
- DFM for high-yield, low-cost production, and IPC class 2 and 3 PCBs
- Design for Testing/Manufacturability/
- Familiar with CADENCE, ALTIUM and MENTOR Graphics tools
PCB Simulation Services
- Simulation of board thermal behaviour
- Thermal gradient and distribution
- Hot spot identiﬁcation
- DC-Drop Simulation
- Decoupling Analysis
- Plane Noise Analysis
- Timing Analysis
- Reflection Analysis
- Crosstalk Analysis
- EMI/EMC Simulation
- Design Technologies – PCI, PCIe, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4
- High speed USB,Serdes, LVDS, Serial ATA ,SRIO, QLINK, etc.
- USB 2.0, USB 3.0,USB 3.1(Type C), HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet PHY interface
- On our approach, we first, understand your product concept, requirement and what it needs to get it certified for a specific standard.
- We are familiar with the various standards, documentations, and test procedures.
- Experienced in identifying potential EMI problem.
- EMI/EMC analysis for FCC/CE, U/L standard
- Analysis as per FDA Regulations
- Layout & Grounding plan
- Proper RF emission measurement
Zero Cost on 1st PCB Design
You may avail any one OR a combination of any two offers OR even All the offers listed below !!
1. Have multiple PCBs? Get Your 1st PCB design & Simulation test Completely free (While outsourcing the hardware project to us).
2. Get Free evaluation of existing PCB for Legacy Migration Projects.
3. Need only PCB Simulation service? Get the PCB Simulation at Eldaas completely free
The offer expires on 31st October 2020.
PCB Design Brochure
Aerospace Grade Reliability Tests
- System Failure Rate Calculation
- System MTBF Calculation
- Reliability Prediction variation Vs Environment
- Reliability Prediction variation Vs Stress
- Reliability Prediction variation Vs Temperature
- BOM check for obsolescence
- Power Calculation and Power Tree
- Pre-Thermal Analysis
- Capacitor Derating
- Resistor Derating – R>0
- Resistor Derating – R=0
- Transistor /MOSFET Derating
- Inductor Derating
- Connector Derating
- DC – Loading Analysis
- Signal Compatibility Analysis
- Tolerance Analysis
- Reliability Prediction
- Cadence Allegro PCB.
- PCB Mentor Expedition.
- Mentor Graphics PADS PCB.
- Hyper Lynx – SI Ghz/PI/Thermal
- Altium Designer
Design Output Options
As per customer’s preference, we will create a complete design output package that will include all or some of the following, as per the need:
- Schematic files
- PCB design files
- Design libraries
- Gerber files
- Drill Files
- Assembly Drawing
- Fabrication Drawing
- EMN, EMP and DXF files
- Pick and place files
- STEP files