Airpro-1 : RF Transceiver
Air Pro-1 digital data link system specifically designed for miniature and micro-sized UAVs and other unmanned platforms with strict SWaP constraints. The Air Pro-1 provides full duplex digital communication, using RF transceiver to reduce the form factor of the device. The modulation scheme used is QPSK, maintaining high data link performance with a high fade margin. This feature makes it ideal for tactical unmanned systems with limited power budgets. The Air Pro-1 can downlink real-time serial data and LAN, information from a wide range of sensors. With high spectral efficiency and with encrypted data.
- Integrated with Wide band RF Transceiver including configurable high speed ADCs and DACs
- Supports time division duplex (TDD) and frequency division duplex (FDD) operation.
- The receiver (Rx) subsystem includes independent automatic gain control (AGC) Independent and Manual Gain control (MGC).
- Easy to configure and generate customized waveforms based on end application
- FPGA has rich resources to implement waveform generation and signal processing.
- AD9364 from Analog Devices Inc.
- 70MHz to 6GHz
- TDD and FDD support
- Tenable channel Bandwidth: 200 KHz to 56 MHz
- TX Output Power: 0±2dBm
- Harmonic rejection: > 40 dBc
- Spurious rejection: > 50dBc
- Frequency stability: ±1 ppm
- RF output connector: SMA
- P1 dB compression point: 5dBm
- Local Oscillator (Internal): 225 – 430MHz
- Sensitivity: -90 dBm at 10dB SNR
- NF: < 5 dB
- Max RF input Power: 0 dBm
- RSSI level indication: -100 dBm to 0 dBm
- RF input connector: SMA
- Local Oscillator(Internal): 225-430MHz
- Step size of local oscillator: min 5Hz
- Maximum input power w/o damage: 0dBm
- XC7A100T FPGA from Xilinx Inc.
- 5850 logic slices, each with 6 input LUTs and 8 Flip-Flops
- 4860 Kbits of Fast Block RAM
- 240 DSP Slices, 6 Clock Management tiles, each with PLL
- ADSP-BF538F from Analog Devices Inc.
- Core performance of up to 600Mhz
- External Bus performance of up to 130M Hz
- 1MB internal Flash
- Memory 1xSDRAM 256Mb, 1xSRAM 16Mb
- Storage 8MB SPI Flash (for Processor)
- Serial Ports 2xRS232, 1xUSB
- Communication Port Ethernet – 10/100/1000 Mbps RGMII Mode
- Expansion Connector 50 Pin board expansion connector
- PA connector 20 pin board expansion connector
- Protocol Interfaces SPORT, PPI, GPIO
- Debugging Timer
- Power supply 5VDC
- Operating temperature -400 to 850 C
- Dimensions 90×95 mm
- Firmware no OS drivers
|Ordering Information||System on Module||Description|
- Software defines radio
- Satellite communication
- Telecom Base station
- Data links