The D-Pressure Strip is a unique Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS) that integrates with all types of walls and fences (block, metal, wood, plastic, glass, etc.) or on access routes, passageways, stain/vays, entrances to offices and sensitive areas, access to safe box rooms, around swimming pools, etc. Built from a strip that contains a Strain Gauge Sensor system, the system is fitted on top of the physical structure of the fence/wall or the surface to protect.
D-Pressure Strip System provides immediate and accurate detection in any event of an intrusion by way of climbing over the fence/wall or stepping on top of the surface activating D-Fence’s unique Strain Gauge Sensor that’s typically set to alert when forces greater than 25 kgs. are applied to it. This ensures a very low FAR/NAR and also that the system will not be activated by small animals, vegetation, weather conditions or any other environmental factors in the area.
The D-Pressure Strip PIDS is ideal when aesthetics and/or invisibility of the security systems are desired, and also where local regulations don’t allow building over certain heights.
- Fitted on top of any type of wall or fence, existing or to be built, or on any surface that requires protection
- Completely invisible, it doesn’t change the nature of the fence, wall or area to be protected
- False Alarm Rate of almost Zero
- Based on D-fence‘s rugged and robust stainless steel Strain Gauge Sensor Contrary to Infra-Red sensors, the D-Pressure Strip ignores anything that weighs less than 25 kgs. (or the weight specified by the customer).
- “Shoot and Forget” system. No need for on-going maintenance.
D-Pressure Strip Specifications
|Cover Weight||Up to 350 Kg|
|Cover Height||According to Customer Specification|
|Cover Design||According to Customer Specification|
|length of System Zone||12m – 24m|
|Temperature Range of Operation||+72°C to -25°C (162°F to -13°F)|
|Storage Tem perature||+80°C to -55C (176°F to -67°F)|
|Corrosion||All system parts receive anti-corrosion treatment according with MIL T 152, all parts are 8.8.|
|Lighting and Electronic Transients||MIL STD 9094|
|EMI & RFI||According to MIL STD 461, 462|
System Unit Processor
|Minimum Trigger Force||Usually 15 Kgs (above the static weight of the cover) and above will activate the alarm|
|Dry Contact||No. & N.C. 1A@48VDC|
|Communication Output||RS232 serial communication interface|
Reliability and Maintenance
|False Alarm Rate (FAR)||Less than one per Km. per three months maximum|
|MTBF Sensor||4.7×10 Hours|
|Warranty||10 years for the sensors|