Candidate Submits Resume/Find Suitable Resume(S) From Job Portal
- Potential Candidate Submits an online Resume.
- Find suitable resume(s) from job portal.
- Resumes can also be sent by employee referral policy.
Resume Enters Database
- The Resume is entered in ELDAAS’s Talent Pool/Database
- Potential Candidate receives an email acknowledgement that your profile/resume has been successfully entered into our system.
- Resumes are kept in ELDAAS’s database for approximately six months. Resumes are sorted and matched to various positions; you do not need to submit multiple resumes within that six-month time frame.
ELDAAS Searches Database
- ELDAAS’s Talent Acquisition Team (TAT) will search the database on a daily basis when assigned to fill a particular position. If a candidate’s profile/resume has all the required experience and educational background, the Recruiter identifies the resumes with the best match for the position requirements.
Recruiter Reviews Resumes
- The ELDAAS Recruiter reviews resumes that meet the search criteria in detail to identify which resumes appear to best match the position’s requirements. The selected resumes are tagged with the job requisition number and sent to the Hiring manager for review.
- Interviews with the Business Units are scheduled
- First round interview will be conducted via phone
- Second round will be face-to-face
- The candidates will usually have several interviews, each with a different member of the hiring team.
- The decision is reached by considering the input from all members of the hiring team.
In the interview process also gives you the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about life at ELDAAS.
Background Screening Of Selected Candidates
- The HR manager should co-ordinate background screening process with third party
- Collection of all the input form third party after back ground verification
- Hand over background screening report to clients or keep in ELDAAS database
Selected Candidates Contacted
- The ELDAAS Recruiter and/or the Hiring Manager contacts the candidate who best meets the requirements for the position and offers them the job.
- The written offer letter will include information such as start date, salary and relocation (when required).
We hope at this point that we have got everything covered….and we are looking forward to working with you.
Rewards and Recognition
Your contributions and exemplary performance are noticed, valued and recognized at ELDAAS. It adds to the sense of accomplishment and inspires everyone to reach for even higher goals. ELDAAS strives to provide competitive employee benefits packages in the regions and industries in which we have a presence. Our wide range of employee services benefit plans are designed to help eligible employees make the best decisions for themselves, their family, and their lifestyle.
You will find that we offer a range of recognition programs and awards that acknowledge individuals and teams for their outstanding achievements and service. These acknowledgements may take the form of cash awards or special recognition.
ELDAAS uses various tools to acknowledge outstanding performance. Among the employee awards and types of recognition we offer are these.
ELDAAS Best Employee Awards
Employees may be nominated to receive our highest honour, the ELDAAS Award, recognizing exceptional service, leadership, teamwork, or technical excellence. Each year, award winners, senior managers and the Board of Directors gather to recognize and celebrate the achievements of our employees. Many business units honour ELDAAS nominees and others on an annual basis.
Patents And Innovations
One of the dimensions that distinguishes your ELDAAS career is the opportunity to be at the leading edge of technical innovation. We are home to thousands of scientists and engineers who provide a tremendous breadth of intellectual property to us through their inventions, patents and other types of discoveries. Backed by a strong investment in research and development, ELDAAS employees are literally inventing the future for our customers and our world. In keeping with our philosophy of recognizing achievements, we reward employees for certain kinds of patents and innovations.
Monthly Recognition Awards
This recognition program is managed at the business unit level and used to reward extraordinary performance throughout the year. The Special Recognition Awards are for achievement by individuals and teams.
Spot Awards allow the corporation to recognize exemplary performance relatively quickly. Spot Awards can be identified by different names at various locations. The awards range from cash, gift certificates and savings bonds.
In addition to the many award programs through which you may be recognized, you will be formally acknowledged every five years with a special gift that signifies your on-going service and dedication.