RF Design Engineer - EHRJ7001
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players with innovative product design and engineering services. We are specialist in Defence and Aerospace along with consumer product design. Recently we partnered with one of the global leader in AIOT chip sets, and working towards AI products in multiple segments.
We are specialised in Embedded/FPGA hardware and software design, RF Design, Semiconductor design and Cloud computing. Our expertise includes from concept study to commercialization.
Functional Area: R&D – Services
Location: Bangalore, India / Raleigh, USA
Hire Type: Experienced
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years
- Experience on Agile Transceiver ICs like AD9364, AD9361, characterisation of transceiver & receiver, ISM band transceiver will be value addition
- Designing, implementation and testing of RF circuits like Transceivers, transmitter, receiver, LNA, PA, filters, mixer, PLL synthesizers
- Experience on RF board design, testing and optimization for performance like return loss, gain, isolation, intermodulation / ACPR
- Understanding of scope of work, client inputs/requirements, input analysis, Component selection, preparation of Block diagram.
- Experience in schematic preparation, DRC check, power budget analysis, Net-list generation and verification
- Impedance matching using RF test equipment like Vector network analyzer , Smith chart utilities
- Understanding of concepts for RF active circuits Power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, Gain blocks.
- Understanding of operation of passive RF components: directional couplers, splitters, filters, duplexer, isolators.
- Understanding of RF concepts like: S parameters, smith chart, transmission lines (microstrip lines, strip lines)
- Hands-on on OrCAD schematic capture and PCB layout review using Allegro.
- Very good skills for documentation and report generation
- Simulation Tool- ADS/AWR/HFSS
- Test Equipment’s:- Hands-on experience on vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generator, power meter, multimeter and Oscilloscope.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.