Job Headline: RF Design Engineer
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: RF Design Engineer
Job Code: EHRJ7001
Contract Position (Upto 6 Months & may extend depends on projects & Performance)
- Experience on Agile Transceiver ICs like AD9364, AD9361, characterisation of transceiver & receiver, ISM band transceiver will be value addition
- Designing, implementation and testing of RF circuits like Transceivers, transmitter, receiver, LNA, PA, filters, mixer, PLL synthesizers
- Experience on RF board design, testing and optimization for performance like return loss, gain, isolation, intermodulation / ACPR
- Understanding of scope of work, client inputs/requirements, input analysis, Component selection, preparation of Block diagram.
- Experience in schematic preparation, DRC check, power budget analysis, Net-list generation and verification
- Impedance matching using RF test equipment like Vector network analyzer , Smith chart utilities
- Understanding of concepts for RF active circuits Power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, Gain blocks.
- Understanding of operation of passive RF components: directional couplers, splitters, filters, duplexer, isolators.
- Understanding of RF concepts like: S parameters, smith chart, transmission lines (microstrip lines, strip lines)
- Hands-on on OrCAD schematic capture and PCB layout review using Allegro.
- Very good skills for documentation and report generation
- Simulation Tool- ADS/AWR/HFSS
- Test Equipment’s:- Hands-on experience on vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generator, power meter, multimeter and Oscilloscope.
- B Tech/M Tech in Electronics.
- 3+ years
Functional Area: R&D -Services
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.