Business Development Manager (Defense & Aerospace Electronics) - EHRJ4005
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players with innovative product design and engineering services. We are specialist in Defence and Aerospace along with consumer product design. Recently we partnered with one of the global leader in AIOT chip sets, and working towards AI products in multiple segments.
We are specialised in Embedded/FPGA hardware and software design, RF Design, Semiconductor design and Cloud computing. Our expertise includes from concept study to commercialization.
No. of positions: 2
Functional Area: Business Development
Location: Bangalore, India
Hire Type: Experienced
– 10 plus years experience in sales and marketing of Electronic design and manufacturing services and related products to organisations in Defence, Aerospace, Space and security fields like DRDO, ISRO, Defence PSUs, NTRO, and major Pvt companies in this field.
– BE /B Tech in Electronics Engineering. MBA/PGDM in Marketing is desirable
- Sales and Marketing of Design services and related projects and products to companies in the field of Defence, Aerospace, Space, Security and other professional Electronics companies
- Identifies prospects and develops sales strategies to acquire new business.
- Generation of leads through cold calls, personal visits, telephonic calls, referrals, email, campaigning, etc.
- Initiates sales calls, sales meetings, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals.
- Conducts prospect, active and inactive account sales calls and meetings both independently and jointly with other divisions and lines of business.
- Develops strategic solution oriented sales plans to increase business within key accounts.
- Convince the customer for our products and provide the right solution.
- Provide the right solutions by interfacing with design team and customer.
- Pricing strategies and negotiations as determined by management.
- Leads discussions with clients through proposed services to drive decision process to closure.
- Educate customers on current technologies, programs and promotions.
- Speak intelligently about company and its services/products and offerings.
- Preparation and present for various exhibitions like Defexpo / Air show etc.
- Engage with customer base, update sales database.
- Assist with website content development and updates.
- Coordinate with Technical team and client for the business closure.
- Maintain Good relation with Clients.
- Demonstrated success, working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment.
- Proven experience in the Technical marketing.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions.
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- A proven track record of exceeding required sales targets and delivering strong financial returns.
- Ability to think quickly and speak clearly about technology.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Proficient in various database applications/tools.
- Interpersonal skills are critical.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, and age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.