Job Headline: Manager - Finance and Accounts
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: Manager – Finance and Accounts
Job Code: EHRJ4001
– 8 plus years’ of experience in relevant field
– CA/CMA or MBA in Finance or equivalent.
– Maintaining the accounts of the company and carrying out all related activities. complying with accounting regulations and standards
– Prepare and control capital and revenue budgets
– Manage cash flows including receivables, payments, reconciliations, and funds management.
– Working capital proposals, sanctions and post sanction management.
– Filing of various returns as per law.
– Preparation of Financial statements quarterly and annually.
– Coordinate internal and external audits.
– Studying cost reduction opportunities and suggesting cost-reduction proposals
– Preparation of Monthly financial reports for Management
– Assisting the Management team in various Finance related decisions.content development and updates
– Proven work experience to carry out the responsibilities as Finance and Accounts Department
– In-depth understanding of accounting activities/standards and regulations.
– Knowledge of Taxation and related compliance requirement.
– Hands-on experience with Budgeting and risk management
– Good knowledge of financial data analysis and forecasting
– Proficiency in accounting software
– Good Communications, Decision-making and leadership skills
– Abilities to work independently with initiative and result orientation.
Functional Area: Finance & Accounts
Primary Location: Bangalore
Hire Type: Experienced
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, and age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.