FPGA Design-Jr Development Engineer - EHRJ1006
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players with innovative product design and engineering services. We are specialist in Defence and Aerospace along with consumer product design. Recently we partnered with one of the global leader in AIOT chip sets, and working towards AI products in multiple segments.
We are specialised in Embedded/FPGA hardware and software design, RF Design, Semiconductor design and Cloud computing. Our expertise includes from concept study to commercialization.
No of Positions: 6
Functional Area: R&D – Services
Location: Bangalore, India / Raleigh, USA
Hire Type: Experienced
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- 2+ years (Hands on experience on projects & High speed interface)
- Strong programming skill in VHDL and a solid understanding of digital design, static timing analysis and timing closure techniques.
- Tools Expertise: Xilinx, Vivado 2019.1, SDK 2019.1.
- Domain Expertise (Mandatory): Digital Design, Timing Diagrams, Cross clock domain, Test bench creation and validation, and High Speed Interfaces.
- Domain Expertise (Optional): Petalinux, Verilog, C language and QUARTUS from Intel.
- Working knowledge of FPGA design flow and techniques applied to development on dense and complex FPGA architectures.
- Proficiency in writing RTL code and generating/preparing DUT test documents/Functional test.
- Proficiency in synthesis and implementation flow for high speed designs and usage of debug tools like ILA/Signal tap/Identify debugger.
- A working appreciation of embedded processor architectures and soft micro-processor cores, and interfaces with programmable logic for the implementation of dense high-speed designs.
- Strong Knowledge of electronic fundamentals and concepts of digital design.
- Hands on experience in On board debugging and troubleshooting skills in mixed signal design.
- Hands on experience on interface protocol as SPI, I2C, JESD204B and High speed memories DDR3, eMMC and USB 2.0.
- Experience in Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps and LVDS.
- Good knowledge on Measurement equipment like DMM, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analysers, Vector Spectrum Analysers and signal generators etc.
- Added advantage of having experience in Radar modules design.
- Ability and confidence to present and communicate detailed technical matters within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Good knowledge in communication systems, Mathematics, Fundamental theory and Digital signal processing.
- Strong communication skills, articulate and able to write clear, well-organized and concise documents.
- Responsible for whole FPGA design flow.
- Responsible for finalization of Micro architectures.
- Responsible for RTL design.
- Responsible for integrating and debugging hardware applications.
- Responsible for product quality and on time delivery.
- Interaction with other departments like hardware and Delivery.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.