AI ML Engineer - EHRJ1005
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players with innovative product design and engineering services. We are specialist in Defence and Aerospace along with consumer product design. Recently we partnered with one of the global leader in AIOT chip sets, and working towards AI products in multiple segments.
We are specialised in Embedded/FPGA hardware and software design, RF Design, Semiconductor design and Cloud computing. Our expertise includes from concept study to commercialization.
Functional Area: R&D – Services
Location: Bangalore, India / Raleigh, USA
Schedule: Full-time and contract
Hire Type: Experienced
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science Engineering
- 5+ years
- Hands on Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Deep learning.
- Experience in building end to end solutions using advanced machine learning, deep learning and statistical techniques
- Experience in Computer vision, Image classification, Object detection, Natural language processing, Information retrieval, deep neural networks etc.
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills
- Possess Good Communication skills
For more information contact: email@example.com
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.