Hardware Design Engineer - EHRJ1004
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players with innovative product design and engineering services. We are specialist in Defence and Aerospace along with consumer product design. Recently we partnered with one of the global leader in AIOT chip sets, and working towards AI products in multiple segments.
We are specialised in Embedded/FPGA hardware and software design, RF Design, Semiconductor design and Cloud computing. Our expertise includes from concept study to commercialization.
No of Positions: 3
Functional Area: R&D – Services
Location: Bangalore, India / Raleigh, USA
Hire Type: Experienced
- B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years
- Hands on Experience in complete end-to-end product design & development life cycle which includes, Requirements capturing, Components selection, Schematic, BOM generation, PCB layout Support, Board bring up, testing.
- Domain Expertise (Mandatory): Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal, Power Supply and High Speed Interfaces.
- Domain Expertise (Optional): RF and Microwave
- Processors Family: Analog devices, Texas Instruments, National Instruments, Intel, Nvidia, Qualcomm and Mediatek.
- FPGA Family: Xilinx, Intel and Microsemi.
- Memories: eMMC, eMCP, UFS, SD card and DDR3/DDR4.
- Other Interfaces: 10Gb Ethernet Interface, MIPI, HDMI, Audio and Video.
- Protocols: UART, USB 2/3, CAN, LIN, I2C, SPI etc.
- Programming Language: Embedded C.
- Handled the tasks of preparing documentation of detailed design of circuits.
- Handled Defense projects and carried out the environmental and qualifications testing for the product.
- Interacted with manufacturing and assembly houses in India and abroad.
- Should be good at debugging skills.
- Should be able to manage team.
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Possess Good Communication skills.
- Responsible for whole product life cycle.
- Responsible for finalization of architectures.
- Responsible for Schematic Design & the PCB layout.
- Responsible for integrating and debugging hardware applications.
- Responsible for product quality and on time delivery.
- Interaction with other departments like Purchase, Delivery and Business Development.
- Interaction with Vendors as well as customers.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, gender, age, marital status, family status or disability.