PCB Designer - EHRJ1003
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players with innovative product design and engineering services. We are specialist in Defence and Aerospace along with consumer product design. Recently we partnered with one of the global leader in AIOT chip sets, and working towards AI products in multiple segments.
We are specialised in Embedded/FPGA hardware and software design, RF Design, Semiconductor design and Cloud computing. Our expertise includes from concept study to commercialization.
No. of positions: 2
Functional Area: R&D -Services
Location: Bangalore, India / Raleigh, USA
Hire Type: Experienced
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering
3 to 5 years’ experience in PCB Design.
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Knowledge of IPC-2221/2222/7351
- Familiarity with different PCB CAD tools like PADS PCB, Allegro, Expedition, Board Station, CADStar, Protel and Altium
- Strong background with through hole, SMT, and BGA technologies using dual-sided assemblies, and multilayer boards
- Good understanding of PCB stack up requirements to finalize the same based on design complexity and design requirements
- Knowledge in Power supply layout [Switch mode, high power etc.
- Well versed in blind, buried laser micro via and technologies
- Experience in high speed bus routing, differential pairs and impedance control routing to meet signal integrity
- Should be able to work independently and deliver the work assignments.
- Good expertise in DFM, DFA and DFT
- Knowledge of various PCB design guidelines
- Good understanding of PCB manufacturing process and requirements
- Schematic entry
- Component footprint/library creation
- Designing of High Speed PCBs to meet maximum performance
- Releasing of Gerber, BOM and documentation files
- Help resolve technical queries from PCB fabricators and contract manufacturers.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, and age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.