Job Headline: Embedded Android Engineer
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: Embedded Android Engineer
Job Code: EHRJ1002
- Participate in design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of high quality firmware.
- Deliver resilient and robust designs – Lead and participate in technical discussions across engineering and product teams.
- Work with the electrical team for hardware bring up and verification of new designs.
- Work closely with the software and mobile teams for definition and implementation of wireframes used by devices for wireless communications.
- Write low level peripheral drivers needed for board and application bring up.
- Perform power consumption analysis and optimize firmware for low power battery operation.
- BSc/BE/B tech in Electronics/Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in software development on Embedded Android AOSP /Embedded Linux based systems.
- Experience in Linux kernel, device tree, Android/Linux device driver and HAL layers as well as Android Framework layers.
- Knowledgeable in C/C++, Linux, RTOS’s and Object Oriented Design/Architecture
- Knowledge of mobile device emerging technologies including Smartphone LTE architectures, wireless IoT- BLE/Internet connected devices, camera/video, and touch screen displays.
- Experience working with device drivers for serial communication protocols such as SPI/I2C/RS-232/USB etc.
- Ability to work well independently and in close collaboration with a remote team.
Functional Area: R&D -Services
Schedule:Full-time and contract
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.