Job Headline: FPGA Design Engineer
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: FPGA Design Engineer
Job Code: EHRJ1001
- Strong programming skill in Verilog/VHDL and a solid understanding of digital design, static timing analysis and timing closure techniques
- Proficiency in Xilinx ISE and/or Vivado synthesis and implementation flow for high speed designs and usage of debug tools like Chipscope/Signal tap/Identify debugger
- Proficiency in Zync SoC based development
- Experience in High Speed Digital Interfaces like Aurora, sFPDP, MGT, etc.
- Knowledge/working experience on RTOS and its concepts would be added advantage
- Experience in bench verification and working with lab equipment will have added advantage
- Knowledge of embedded C programming is a plus
- Comfortable in Linux environment (like PetaLinux)
- Articulate and able to write clear, well-organized, concise documents
- Excellent written and verbal English Communication skills environment
- B tech/M Tech in Electronics.
- 3+ years (Hands on experience on projects & High speed interface is must)
Functional Area: R&D -Services
Schedule:Full-time and contract
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.