Job Headline: Trainee- Purchase
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: Trainee – Purchase
- Vendor management
- Sourcing of Electronic Components.
- Discussing and negotiating with Vendors.
- Getting quotations
- L1- Chart preparation for each purchase and cost management
- Preparing and releasing PO
- Maintaining PR and PO Trackers
- Vendor payment initiation
- Coordinating with Vendors for E- sugum and C forms and filing
- Maintain supplier contracts.
- Buyer & Vendor evaluation, reconciliation of accounts & Stock statements.
- Managing supplier delivery performance
- Maintain good relationship with Vendors and Service Providers
- Sourcing the material as per ELDAAS standardized payment terms.
- Material tracker update
- Maintaining Electronic Components.
- IGR note preparation and checking quality of components
- Submitting monthly Closing stock statement to the management.
- Co-ordinating with all the related department to execute the orders in time
- Export and import document preparation and coordinating with CHA deportments
- Delivery of finished products to clients including packing & its related works
- Papering database for assets. Collecting warranty cards form vendor.
- Maintaining all purchase, MM and import export related documents
- Approvals, deliveries & Quality checking with all parameters for all the material.
- Monitoring the Production and Import purchase.
- Budgeting & achieving the goals with target prices.
- Preparing and monitoring the Production cost.
- Supporting project proposals
- Discuss with management for production forecast.
- Supporting other departments within the company.
- General maintenance of company
- Flexible and a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Strong cross functional expertise
- outstanding commitment to customer service and quality
- Independent, proactive and self-driven with a can-do attitude