Job Headline: Business Development Associate
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge Services to the global electronics players.
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge Services to the global electronics players. We are the specialist in Embedded Engineering Services which includes Embedded Design, RF Design, FPGA/RTL Design, Airworthy high speed Simulations and PCB Design. ELDAAS has multiple communication system IP Cores, Encryption/Decryption AES-256 IP Core. We are expanding our state of the art facilities in “ Defense and Aero Space Park- Bangalore” to support Mass Production, Environmental Testing and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers looking for one-stop solutions for their all requirements. Our products and Services targeted to UAV Data-links, Software Defined Radio, and Avionics etc.
ELDAAS also offer Design Services in Analog, Mixed Signal circuit designs, Analog Layout and Physical design. We have domain expertise of Power management – DC-DC / LDO / Chargers / References / Supervisory / Switches, Thermal Sensor: Based on Sigma Delta ADC with 12 bit resolution, Data converters – high Speed data converters – Flash / Successive Approximation / Sigma Delta, Clock – PLL for DDR / RF TRX / IOT / Low Power RC Oscillators
ELDAAS is driven to meet evolving engineering needs and provide a full spectrum of services. We are committed to providing industry-leading quality products and services on time at competitive costs. Our achievements are recognized through our customer’s success, industry and customer recognition, and continuous quality improvement.
For more details about our product and services, Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: Business Development Associate
Job Code: AHR3764
- At least 10 years’ experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment
- Relevant degree in business and / or marketing-related subject
- MBA degree (preferred)
Responsible for engaging with customer install base to update on current technologies, programs and promotions, inquire about new projects, subsequently update the database, and work with customer to gather information about new projects and upcoming opportunities. Required to prospect new project accounts, gather company information, seek out company decision makers, generate interest, determine the need for technology products and services, and schedule an appointment. Follow up responsibilities about new projects and upcoming opportunities and perform scheduling follow up as required. Assisting with website content development and updates may also be an additional responsibility.
generate interest, determine the need for technology products and services, and schedule an appointment. Follow up responsibilities about new projects and upcoming opportunities and perform scheduling follow up as required. Assisting with website content development and updates may also be an additional responsibility.
- Identifies prospects and develops sales strategies to procure new business
- Initiates sales calls, sales meetings, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals
- Conducts prospect, active and inactive account sales calls and meetings both independently and jointly with other divisions and lines of business
- Develops strategic solution oriented sales plans to increase business within key accounts
- Implements service offerings / solutions and negotiating pricing strategy as determined by management
- Leads discussions with clients through proposed services to drive decision process to closure
- Help to build the turnover of organisation from Rs.15 million to Rs.60 million in 2-4 years.
- Engage with customer base
- Educate customers on current technologies, programs and promotions
- Inquire about environment changes
- Speak intelligently about company and its services/products and offerings
- Identify new customers/prospects
- Initiate & follow up on business development activities
- Make appointments with different mangers and decision makers
- Update sales database
- Track appointments made
- Track sales made by field reps as a direct result of business development efforts
- Assist with website content development and updates
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment
- Proven experience in the Technical marketing
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of an organization internally and externally
- A proven track record of exceeding required sales targets and delivering strong financial returns
- Technology experience
- Ability to think quickly and speak clearly about technology
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in various database applications
- Internet & Computer savvy
- Interpersonal skills are critical
- Excellent telephone communication skills required
- Base salary with competitive commission plan
- Medical Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Telephone allowance
- Travel Insurance Plan
Functional Area: Business Development
Primary Location: Bangalore
Schedule: Full Time
Hire Type: Experienced
Travel: Yes, 60% of the time
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.