Job Headline: PCB Design Engineer (Junior)
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: PCB Design Engineer (Junior)
Job Code: AHR3753
- Schematic entry
- Component footprint/library creation
- Designing of High Speed PCBs to meet maximum performance
- Releasing of Gerber, BOM and documentation files
- Help resolve technical queries from PCB fabricators and contract manufacturers.
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Knowledge of IPC-2221/2222/7351
- Familiarity with different PCB CAD tools like PADS PCB, Allegro, Expedition, Board Station, CADStar, Protel and Altium
- Strong background with through hole, SMT, and BGA technologies using dual-sided assemblies, and multilayer boards
- Good understanding of PCB stackup requirements to finalize the same based on design complexity and design requirements
- Well versed in blind, buried laser micro via and technologies
- Experience in high speed bus routing, differential pairs and impedance control routing to meet signal integrity
- Should be able to work independently and deliver the work assignments.
- Good expertise in DFM, DFA and DFT
- Knowledge of various PCB design guidelines
Functional Area: R&D -Services
Primary Location: Bangalore
Hire Type: Fresher
B.E /B.Tech/ B.Sc /Diploma in Electronics with 0 to 1 years’ experience in PCB Design
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.