Job Headline: PCB Design Engineer
ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: PCB Design Engineer
Job Code: AHR3752
- Manage PCB component libraries.
- Define design rules for part placement and routing.
- Conduct design reviews and track project progress.
- Define PCB materials and board stackup that meets the functional requirements of the board.
- Prepare board layouts and part placement based on design rules.
- Manage Gerber Release, board fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, panelization drawings, BOMs, and manufacturing design data packages.
- Support purchasing of circuit boards, circuit board assemblies, and electronic components.
- Team lead will work with other engineers on the mechanical and thermal design of the electronic assemblies and to perform trade studies on the board design to determine the best design.
- Provide direction and training to and check work of less experienced PCB tool users.
- Maintain knowledge of state-of-the-art design trends, PCB materials, fabrication processes, and assembly processes.
- The candidate must be able to work independently and be able to manage multiple projects.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred, but not required.
Minimum of 6 years of experience in PCB layout.
Experience with Cadence -ALlegro (or equivalent ECAD software).
Knowledge of IPC standard and requirements for rigid, rigid-flex and flex type designs.
Knowledge of EMI/EMC design considerations and design for high reliability, high temperature, and harsh
environment applications is required.
Knowledge and experience with high voltage and high current circuit board design for power electronics.
Functional Area: R&D -Services
Schedule:Full-time and contract
Travel:Yes, 20% of the time
B.E /B.Tech/ B.Sc /Diploma in Electronics with 3 to 7 years’ experience in PCB Design
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.