ELDAAS Technologies offers cutting edge services to the global electronics players. We are specialist in PCB design, RF Design, Product Design, Consulting Services, Product Software Development, PCB Production and Assembly services which will give added value to the customers who are looking for a one-stop solution provider for all their requirements. Please visit www.eldaas.com
Position: RF Design Engineer
Job Code: AHR3759
- Design, implements and test broadband RF transceivers using state of the art highly integrated RFICs operating from 1 to 10 GHz
- Design specification documentation
- Schematic capture and simulation
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Detailed PCB layout support
- Design verification and QA test support
- Participate in preparation of system level specifications.
- Assist in the development of hardware specifications.
- Analyze, design, and develop RF communication circuits and systems using simulation and circuit design software.
- Demonstrate and document product and circuit robustness using computer simulations, conventional analysis and standard testing methodologies to validate against system design specifications.
- Knowledge of 3G/4G RF technologies such as LTE, WiMAX, HSPA+, or advanced WiFi very desirable
- Experience in RF system design and link budget analysis to develop RF performance specifications and test methodology
- Deep understanding of issues related to noise figure, phase noise, data converters, filters, AGCs, PLLs, spurious components, delay mismatch, EMI, etc.
- Conduct design reviews
- Write and analyze test plans, conduct design tests and evaluate test results.
- Excellent skills in equipment such as a Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, RF Generator, Power Meter, and Oscilloscope
- Prepare and maintain product documentation, including data sheets, instruction manuals, project notebooks, and design and test documentation.
- Provide and maintain accurate product cost estimates.
- Provide and maintain accurate project plans. Manages and/or leads hardware projects of moderate complexity.
- Experience with common RF design simulation tools
- Ability to use common CAD schematic capture tools
- Coordinate engineering activities with purchasing and manufacturing.
- Directs the efforts of associate engineers and technicians
- Participate in industry technical meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
Functional Area: R&D -Services
Primary Location: Bangalore
Hire Type: Experienced
B.E /B.Tech or M.E /M.Tech in Electronics Engineering
0-1+ years of RF system integration and board level RF design experience
ELDAAS Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates. Therefore, we ask that you please omit any information from your CV/resume which would identify your race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
A Customer Centric Innovative Product Solution and Services Company